Asda Good Living, Digital Content Producer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual with experience in digital writing to produce daily content for asdagoodliving.co.uk and assist the Digital Content Editor and Digital Director with all aspects of their work.
Hearst Made is the content marketing agency division within Hearst. Its mission is to provide off platform content for brands that sit outside the Hearst portfolio of titles. Covering all forms of content, it works with brands to provide an ongoing conversation with their consumers leveraging the Hearst content expertise.
- Produce great quality, optimised content for Asda Good Living website
- Originate ideas for online articles linked and see them through to completion
- Plan monthly content with content editor and digital director
- Read and monitor competitive websites and other activities to keep abreast of new ideas and trends, and to be aware of the competitive set across all platforms
- Upload magazine content every month
- Maintain relationships with PRs and publishers
- Optimise images for social media by cropping and basic design skills
- Contribute to magazine idea generation
- Generate events calendar
- Manage weekly Instagram calendar, making sure all content is live and updated
- Assist content editor with writing social media posts.
- Work with content editor to increase referral traffic to the site.
- Assist digital team on shoots
- Represent the brand at external PR events
- Strong working knowledge of SEO.
- Experience of various CMS and comprehensive understanding of the importance of metadata when uploading content.
- Ability to generate and translate ideas and concepts into first class digital features.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work accurately and to deadline.
- Strong communication skills and a team player.
- Enthusiastic and with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop
Click 'Apply' now.