Media & PR Assistant - Charity
A fantastic opportunity to join a high profile healthcare charity as Media & PR Assistant. You will be supporting the team with monitoring, collation and evaluation of media coverage, ensuring the PR team and wider charity is aware of the charity’s coverage in the media and also of relevant stories and issues within the media.
You will support the Press Office with its processes and functions, specifically responding to media enquiries, sourcing and developing case studies and managing requests, as well as helping with PR activity as advised by the team.
To be considered for this exciting inhouse charity PR opportunity you will have: -
- At least 12 months PR experience gained from an inhouse or agency environment
- The ability to take your own initiative and be proactive
- Excellent evaluation and problem solving skills
- The ability to work autonomously but be a great team player at the same time
- A genuine interest in current affairs
- Experience of using Gorkana
- An understanding of media tools such as Durrants and Metrica
- Social media experience
This fantastic inhouse charity role offers the right candidate the opportunity to join a highly professional and friendly team and real scope to develop and progress.