Account Manager – Travel, Gourmet & Luxury Lifestyle Clients
Got a passion for the travel and gourmet PR sectors? Awesome Account Manager required. Luxury lifestyle agency with an amazing client list featuring fantastic travel/hotel, food/drink, wellbeing and premium lifestyle brands is looking to grow as they continue to win new business.
Our client is a dynamic and growing agency, synonymous with the finer things in life, which partner an enviable client base from iconic travel & premium lifestyle brands to exciting challengers creating a buzz on the hospitality and wellbeing scene. They have their fingers firmly on the pulse being aware of the next big trends and are experts at hitting new markets and smashing KPIs by securing the perfect brand partners, hottest influencers and most innovative events in town!
The team are enjoying a period of sustained growth; achieving numerous high-profile new business wins. This role will work on some flagship accounts including some great hotels, travel brands and a tourism board as well as luxury lifestyle and gourmet clients. The role will partner an AD and manage some really strong juniors while delivering press office, luxury events and impactful brand idea projects.
Candidate Responsibilities & Attributes:
- Support the team to design and create award winning communications campaigns
- Provide creative solutions for clients, coming up with innovative ideas across platforms and mediums to ensure excellent earned and shared coverage
- Secure appropriate strategic brand partnerships
- Engage and maintain excellent relationships with influencers
- Proactively generate news and feature placements across clients
- Suggest creative editorial placement ideas across all mediums – print, digital, broadcast, and output – product placement, news, feature, endorsement, partnerships
- Be the go-to person for clients and maintain daily contact with them ensuring timely delivery of all requests and regular meetings
- Write engaging and original content
- Manage and mentor junior staff and interns
This role is an exceptional opportunity to join a fantastic agency and support its continued success while delivering innovative and strategic travel, food/drink & lifestyle campaigns. The role will require a real creative streak and the ability generate innovative ideas, secure top strategic partnerships and connect with the hottest influencers. Excellent communication skills and a real passion for the media are essential. Candidates will display a track record of generating coverage – off and online, as well as the confidence to liaise with senior clients and the empathy to effectively manage juniors. In return our client can offer a creative and collaborative atmosphere while supporting your development at all stages. If you feel you have the required skills and the passion to work in a top luxury lifestyle team, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.