Senior Account Manager - Luxury Travel PR
About the Luxury Travel (Consumer & Corporate) PR
This leading PR specialist in the luxury travel (consumer & corporate) PR space is ideally located in Central London, and is looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to join their sociable and close-knit team. As a Senior Account Manager, you will be working for an established and fast-growing agency that credits its bright and proactive specialist PR team in the luxury travel (consumer and corporate) space for its industry-wide recognition.
About the Senior Account Manager Role
As a Senior Account Manager, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop both your management and client relationship-building skills within a switched-on, driven, and sociable luxury travel (consumer and corporate) PR team.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Manager role:
* You will manage, execute, and develop PR programmes for clients who are household names in the luxury travel space through all forms of media relations
* You will build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and the media, working as the main contact between the two
* You will be responsible for the budgets and expenditures of a variety of exciting projects
* You will be in charge of the planning and delivery of press events and functions on behalf of clients
If you are currently working as a (Senior) Account Manager , either with an agency or in-house within luxury travel sector, apply immediately to join this industry-renowned and high-achieving PR agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Manager:
* You will have a background in travel and/or gourmet PR, including experience working with corporate travel brands in an agency
* You will have been involved in the development and implementation of creative PR strategies
* You will have established relationships within UK media, including contacts at national and regional level, travel editors/writers, consumer/lifestyle and travel journalists etc.
* You will have excellent knowledge of and genuine passion for the travel industry
* International media contacts and social media experience are desired, but not essential
At this leading luxury travel PR company, the Senior Account Manager receives a competitive salary in addition to highly sought-after company benefits including new business incentives, free fruit in the office, employee of the month Prosecco, monthly socials, healthcare and pension schemes, and much more!
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com now, or to find out more information about the Senior Account Manager role, call Ruby on 020 3826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive