Head of Editorial
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Editorial to join an established professional body based in central London. Leading a small team you will be responsible for managing the editorial strategy across all formats and channels. Experience working on legal, financial, technical industry publications or magazines is required.
- Take responsibility for the editorial output across all formats and communication channels
- Plan and oversee content strategy to ensure a balance of engaging topics across all channels including newsletters, monthly journal, events, web, etc.
- Oversee the editorial production of all content ensuring that it is published to schedule and to high quality standards
- Research and write interviews and other features as required
- Liaise with Editorial Board members and members to source content ideas
- Cover internal and external events as required and represent the society
Experience / skills required:
- Established experience in an editorial role within legal, financial or technical publishing
- Solid knowledge of the publication process across different formats, print and digital
- Experience developing features, writing interviews and covering events
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multitask multiple time sensitive deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive attitude and ability to work well as a part of a team
- Line management experience is required
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.