Editor - Maternity Cover
We have an exciting opening for an Editor to join this leading behavioural insights practice in central London. You will oversee their flagship product and drive the commissioning strategy of trend reports and case studies for an audience of PR and creative agencies. This role would suit an experienced editor and strong networker with solid leadership skills. Please note that this is for a maternity cover contract (around 12 months) to start ideally in May.
- Lead and oversee commissioning strategy for all trend reports, ensuring content meets clients’ needs
- Manage editorial team, setting deadlines and ensuring these are met
- Manage commissioning budgets and schedules
- Keep abreast of industry trends, growing and maintaining an expert network
- Edit, proof and copy-write content
- Research and develop original content, interviewing thought leaders
Experience / skills required:
- Solid editorial experience in digital publishing, ideally within the trends and insight sector
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to manage a team, line-management experience is a bonus
- Experience commissioning content and managing budgets
- Solid editing skills with a proven ability to distil complex ideas into approachable content
- Great organisation and planning skills with the experience of managing schedules and setting deadlines
- Outstanding communicator and networker, with the ability to develop solid internal and external relationship
- A collaborative and flexible attitude with a will to work within a team
Early applications will be prioritised
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.