Pegasus, Research Manager
As one of the UK’s leading healthcare communications agencies our work to ‘inspire healthy decisions’ is centred on our ability to get deep under the skin of a brief enabling us to develop creative propositions.
Pegasus has worked with UCL centre for behaviour change to develop a methodology that will instil and inspire healthy lifestyle habits.
The role sits within the Planning and Insights team to uncover barriers to behaviour change amongst many audience types, but specifically within health.
This person would work alongside the Senior Planner and Account Team to manage and undertake research, predominantly qualitative, and create insights reports within the Pegasus CHANGE methodology.
This work will help us devise evidence-based strategies that will help deliver our mission of inspiring healthy decisions.
- +5 years’ experience designing, managing and undertaking qualitative research projects from running focus groups and TDIs through to analysis and reporting
- Strong experience in health care sector is a must, with specific experience of interview HCPs and patients
- Experience of running quantitative projects would also be desirable
- Degree level education, post-grad research qualifications desirable (i.e. MRS diploma, MA etc)
- Must have up to date ABPI approved Adverse Event training
In return, you will receive a very competitive benefits package (London benchmarked salaries, competitive annual leave, Perk Box subscription, private healthcare and lots more).
You will also be part of the Pegasus family, where our values-based approach and award winning ‘people culture’ will ensure that your happiness at work is our priority. We want to say, “we did that” about some of the industry’s most exciting work that really changes people’s lives for the better.
Apply by completing the application form below.