PR Senior Account Manager / Account Director – financial services (b2c + b2b)
Want to be proud of the PR work you do? This UK top integrated financial services agency is dedicated to transforming the world of finance for the better – winning many awards in the process! - and is seeking an Account Director (or highly talented SAM) to join them in helping established FS brands and new challengers build deeper brand-customer relationships.
Our central London based client is focused on creating unique stories that are compelling, making their top financial and professional services brands stand out and reach audiences in a meaningful way. They are passionate about what they do and have won numerous awards for their compelling corporate, consumer and B2B public relations campaigns. Due to their success they are growing and looking for a talented PR professional who is keen to progress their career within financial services to join them.
There is real scope with this role for the right curious, driven and intelligent PR professional as this specialist agency values and rewards an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to excellence. You will be responsible for the creative work for the accounts you oversee, manage talented juniors, contribute to new business and get involved in the overall development of the agency as it continues to grow.
- Previous PR agency experience
- Good understanding of financial services (b2b and b2c), in an ideal world – must at least have a passion for FS
- Organised, smart and always professional
- Positive, entrepreneurial and passionate
- Excellent communicator; able to liaise with clients, develop strategic plans, inspire junior team members
- Use to running accounts and taking on responsibility
- Strong media handling skills
- Account management experience
- An understanding of media and trends
In return our specialist client can offer a collaborative, social culture while supporting your development. If you love current affairs, business issues, politics and making the complex simple as part of award-winning PR campaigns, this role could be for you. To be considered please send over your CV.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.