PR Account Executive, Senior Account Executive + Account Manager – B2B Technology brands
Passionate about technology PR? As specialist integrated London agency is looking to bolster its collaborative and social Technology Team. Offering unique opportunity to get involved on a range of UK and global projects. If you are an Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Account Manager please read on…
Based in London, this client is an award winning full service agency, which specialises in technology, corporate and healthcare communication. Integrating the best of PR with marketing, social media, influencer relations and comms insight to create innovative campaigns for their clients; and in the process making a name for themselves! With their dedicated Tech Team they have become experts in this sector and work with a dynamic range of Global and UK B2B tech brands to build awareness and revolutionise the market. With a particular expertise in cyber security, robotics, physical security and enterprise technology.
Due to their success the Tech Team are now looking to expand at Account Executive and Senior Account Executive / Account Manager levels. These roles will involve building awareness for a tech portfolio including security, cloud, touch screens, diagnostics, and geospatial awareness. Candidates will gain fantastic exposure through the complete campaign lifecycle, gaining great client access, managing juniors, and learning from supportive senior members, all while benefiting from industry leading training and development plans.
- Previous PR experience, ideally gained in an agency
- Passionate about B2B tech
- Confident communicator; happy liaising with clients as well as talking on the phone with journalists
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic; can meet deadlines and keep cool under pressure
- Social media savvy
- Account management and project experience
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to PR; able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- An interest in new business development and able to identify opportunities for clients
- Good writing skills including writing for social channels
- A team player; can communicate well with colleagues and clients
Successful candidates will be bright, confident, creative and ambitious with a real passion for technology and keen to progress their career within PR. Candidates will write like a dream and really enjoy media relations – happy selling in stories by the phone and email. Candidates will be organised with the ability to manage multiple work streams while delivering excellent client service.
In return our client can offer a collaborative, social culture while supporting your development at all stages. If you feel you have the skills to fulfil this exciting role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.