PR Senior Account Executive + Account Manager wanted – brilliant consumer brands!
Want the opportunity to work on truly integrated campaigns for well-known consumer brands at a leading PR and content agency? If so, and you are a creative, ambitious and motivated Senior Account Executive OR Account Manager read on …
Our client, is a highly creative and award-winning integrated agency, which has become an industry leader; providing insightful and innovative campaigns, events and brand experiences to its consumer, B2B and corporate clients. Brands are instantly recognisable BIG household and high-street ones, spanning FMCG, retail, video gaming, travel, property, food and drink. As the agency continues to go from strength to strength they have recently moved to a lovely new office in central London and have ambitious plans for the future. They are currently looking to add to their consumer team at Senior Account Executive AND Account Manager levels.
SAE role insight – for the right enthusiastic and proactive candidate this is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level as you work across a consumer portfolio which includes an array of brilliant clients. You’ll love the media and get a buzz from securing coverage for your clients as you get involved in creative integrated campaigns.
AM role insight - This is an exciting opportunity to lead on the day to day across an array of incredible FMCG, food/drink, retail and travel brands; building on your existing good media relations and getting involved in highly creative and integrated campaigns, events and launches, whilst progressing your career to the next level.
Key skills required:
- Proven experience of working on consumer brands
- Agency background – a must!
- Creative and strategic; you’ll have a nose for what makes a good story
- An understanding of the social and digital landscape, and how to maximize these platforms for your clients
- Good existing media relations and wanting to build on these
- You’ll have your finger on the pulse, know how to spot a good story and identify opportunities for clients
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to PR, keen to learn and develop for yourself and your clients
- A team player, able to inspire and encourage junior team members as you play a part in the overall team success
- Excellent communication skills, with colleagues, clients and media
- A PR professional who has all the basics covered: writing, project management, reporting and managing budgets
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, busy press office
These roles are an exceptional opportunity to join a renowned agency and support its continued success while delivering innovative and strategic consumer campaigns. If you feel you’ve got the right skills and experience to be considered for one of these opportunities do send in your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.