MailOnline, Senior Showbusiness Reporter
MailOnline, the world's largest English-language newspaper website with over 220 million monthly unique visitors, is looking for an experienced and talented senior reporter to join the London team.
Suitable candidates will have experience in writing showbusiness content for national newspaper or magazine websites, and have an impressive track record of finding and breaking exclusive stories.
Applicants must be able to deliver vibrant, clean copy to very tight deadlines for this office-based web production position.
- Solid newspaper, magazine or news website experience
- Ability to generate own showbusiness stories
- Keen eye for photographs
- Ability to write strong headlines and captions
- Flexibility regarding shift patterns
- NCTJ or equivalent qualification
- Prior experience of managing a team is highly desirable.
In addition to a competitive salary package, staff benefits such as healthcare are also included.
The above list is not exhaustive and constantly evolving, based on the needs of the business.
Out of hours availability and a high level of adaptability are essential.
Please send your CV and cover letter by completing the application form below.