(Senior) Account Manager - B2C/Consumer Luxury/Lifestyle PR
About the B2C/Consumer Luxury/Lifestyle PR Company
An exciting and urgent opportunity for a talented (Senior) Account Manager to join an award-winning and globally-recognised B2C/Consumer Luxury/Lifestyle PR team.
This agency is a leading PR specialist in the B2C/consumer luxury/lifestyle sector, and is ideally located in Central London. As a (Senior) Account Manager, you will be working for a multi award-winning agency that credits its switched-on and sociable specialist PR team in the B2C/consumer luxury/lifestyle sector for its industry awards and global recognition.
About the (Senior) Account Manager Role
As a (Senior) Account Manager, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop both your management and client relationship-building skills within a close-knit and driven B2C/consumer luxury/lifestyle PR team.
Key Responsibilities for the (Senior) Account Manager role:
* You will actively manage an exciting portfolio of old and new client accounts across the luxury and lifestyle spaces
* You will manage and train a small team of eager-eyed Account Executives and interns
* You will build and maintain strong working relationships with clients through regular contact and meetings acting as the first point of contact for their queries and requests
* You will deliver high-quality coverage, meet target KPI's, and manage budgets
If you are currently working as a (Senior) Account Manager within B2C/consumer luxury/lifestyle sectors, apply immediately to join this specialist and established PR agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the (Senior) Account Manager:
* You will be highly creative, and have the genuine ability to use your initiative to solve complex issues on behalf of clients
* You will have outstanding media-selling skills coupled with excellent written and oral communication skills
* You will have a flexible approach to work, the ability to time manage effectively, and the capacity to manage, motivate and mentor more junior members of the team
* Above all, you will have an eye for detail, the ability to think outside the box, and a can-do attitude
At this leading B2C/consumer luxury/lifestyle PR company, the (Senior) Account Manager receives a competitive salary, in addition to highly sought-after company benefits including 20 days' annual leave plus bank holidays and a day off on your birthday, weekly breakfast club, monthly team drinks, private health care, pension contributions, and an excellent training program.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com now, or to find out more information about the Account Manager role, call 020 3826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive