Account Manager - B2B Healthcare/Pharmaceutical PR
About the B2B Healthcare PR Company
An urgent opportunity has arisen for a talented Account Manager to join an exciting B2B healthcare PR agency.
Ideally based in Central London, they are a leading PR specialist in the B2B healthcare space, whose clients include one of the nation's top pharmaceutical companies. As an Account Manager, you will be working for an established and growing agency that credits its compelling and creative campaigns in the B2B healthcare sectors for their recognition in a saturated industry.
About the Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop both your management and client relationship-building skills within a switched-on and driven B2B healthcare PR team.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager role:
* You will manage, execute, and develop PR programmes for clients who are household names in the B2B healthcare space through all forms of media relations
* You will build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and the media, working as the main contact between the two
* You will be responsible for the budgets and expenditures of a variety of exciting projects
* You will be in charge of the planning and delivery of press events and functions on behalf of clients
* You will deal with all areas of crisis communications, and be heavily involved in strategic planning
If you are currently working as an Account Manager or Senior Account Executive in the B2B/corporate space, apply immediately to join this specialist and established PR agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* Experience working across all aspects of media relations in the B2B/corporate space, including press releases and features
* Experience of managing campaigns and projects via offline media and social media
* Experience handling crises with a calm and unfazed approach
* The ability to multi-task, work under pressure, have a laugh, and be proactive
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At this leading B2B/corporate PR company, the Account Manager receives a competitive salary of up to £38k, in addition to highly sought-after company benefits including 30 days holiday, a free bar, a gym membership, access to a yoga room and roof terrace, and much more!
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com now, or to find out more information about the Account Manager role, call 020 3826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive