Account Manager – Generalist Consumer – Small Thriving Agency – £35k
Are you an experienced Senior Account Executive or an Account Manager looking for that next career step at a small, thriving agency where you’ll really feel like you’re home. You’ll be able to build on your experience by working on some of the agencies biggest brands that are also some of the biggest accounts an agency can win.
This agency has offices over the UK but is looking for an Account Manager to join their Central London offices where they will be given the chance to work on accounts from global drinks brands to major airlines and everything in between!
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to join an up and coming agency already working on big accounts, the only way is up for these guys! Do you want to be a future star of not only this business but in the industry?
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels.
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients.
- Lead and create innovative campaigns that catch the consumer’s imagination
- Help lead teams and mentor junior employees (AE and SAE)
- Access social and influencer media on a regular basis
- Must have agency experience in Consumer PR in an agency environment.
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Bradley Cook to discuss in strictest confidence by completing the application form below.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne