Senior Account Executive – Food & Drink – Up to £28k
Are you looking to join a team between 10-15 that works purely on Food and drink clients? This agency based in Central London work on tastiest brands that are sure to quench your thirst!
Due to new business wins, we are looking for an established SAE to join the team. We are ideally looking for someone at this level already who can mentor and inspire the AE’s on the team.
This agency is all about progression whether it is both professional and personal with the opportunity to manage juniors, get involved with new business and eat & drink all day, every day!
- Experience working in Food & Drink PR
- Strong focus on media and influencer relations
- Oversee JAEs and AEs
- Developing relationships with key journalists
- Good interpersonal skills, presentation skills and confidence
- Flexible attitude with determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
- Beginning to think strategically and possess good analytical skills
- Business aware and a good knowledge of current affairs
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Bradley Cook to discuss in strictest confidence by completing the application form below.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.