Senior Account Executive – Experiential/Live Events – Central London – Up to £27k
This events agency, working with some of the biggest brands in the world, is looking for a Senior Account Executive to add to their ranks.
They are known for creating some of the most creative and polished experiential work around and now growing due to an increase in retained clients. Work includes events, launches, PR stunts and sampling.
This agency, which has a very family feel, is all about personal and professional development due to the fast paced and hands on work. So if live brand consumer engagement is what you’re all about then apply now!
- Building and maintenance of strong client relationships from brief taking through to project delivery & evaluation
- Create brand/event specific menus (food and drink)
- To take part in creative brainstorms
- To create budgets to be approved by your Account Manager
- Directly manage junior members of the Live Events Team
- Event/experiential experience
- Excellent Communication – Verbal & Written Skills
- Genuine interest in food & drink
- Sociable with a positive can do attitude
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne