Account Director - B2C/Consumer PR
About the Company - B2C/Consumer PR
This multi-award-winning creative communications agency is dominating the B2C/consumer space, securing clients who are household names across food, drink, fashion, and lifestyle sectors. From the nation's favourite alcoholic drinks brands, to a celebrity sportswear brand of choice, their international clientele benefit from expertise across PR, social, digital, content, experiential and influencer marketing.
Based in the City of London, the close-knit and sociable team are looking for a talented Account Director to contribute to their progressive and creative company culture.
About the Account Director Role - B2C/Consumer PR
The new Account Director will work closely with the company's diverse range of clients to plan and develop long-term strategies to fulfil business objectives and industry challenges. In addition to providing sound advice to clients on a range of complex issues, the Account Director will manage junior team members to ensure high-quality and timely delivery.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director role:
* You will lead the agency's strategic communications consultancy to a number of household names in the consumer space, from the nation's favourite alcoholic drinks brands, to a celebrity sportswear brand of choice
* You will line-manage Senior Account Managers, Account Managers and Account Executives, contributing to staff development and growth
- You will be responsible for a range of tasks, from leading new business pitches and writing annual programs, to budgeting and creating/delivering presentations
* You will be a key point of contact for client crisis management, and will be responsible for the planning and implementing of refreshing new campaigns
About You - Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director
The ideal Account Director will:
* Have 5+ years' public relations experience within the consumer space
* Be a great strategic and creative thinker with a track record of strategy development and integrated campaigns delivery
* Be hungry, ambitious, and culturally-connected with multi-channel experience
* Be charismatic, energetic, forward-thinking and keen to shape and build a business
The successful Account Director will be offered a basic salary of up to £45k + a flexi benefits package allowing you to pick circa £3k's worth of benefits, depending on what's important to you.
If you have the relevant experience for this Account Director role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don't hesitate to contact Ruby on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.