Do you excel at researching financial and investment themes and markets? Are you a self-motivated communicator, writer and research editor? Based in South West London, our client is a fast-growing research, campaigns, training, events and industry awards specialist serving the investment community in the UK. They are looking to hire a Senior Editor to take ownership of their research and publishing programme. This is a key hire that would suit a committed team player and natural communicator.
- Write and edit topical and incisive long-form content for industry-focused guides and reports
- Manage, commission and schedule monthly, quarterly and annual content
- Oversee design, production and print process, timelines, budget and quality control
- Manage a direct report including performance review
- Create marketing copy and related content to support communications to market
- Manage feedback loops to identify opportunities and develop new and existing initiatives
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience as a financial journalist or writer and editor with demonstrable financial services experience
- Strong knowledge of financial services markets ideally in relation with the UK investment community
- Track record of producing high-quality print publications as well as curating innovative digital content
- Budget management and reporting expertise in a research/content environment
- Commercially aware with the ability to identify new opportunities
- Strong leadership skills and stakeholder engagement experience
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.