Account Executive / Senior Account Executive – Consumer PR - £23-28K
A highly reputable PR agency that operates across the UK is looking for an Account Executive or a Senior Account Executive to come into their London office and hit the ground running!
This very integrated team of 40 (across two offices) working on a variety of account across the Food & Drink, Travel & Leisure, Lifestyle and Technology sectors. The successful candidate can look forward to the prospect of working with big named organisations to start-up business whilst being nurtured in a vibrant and social team who will develop you into a future star of the business.
- Assist with day-to-day execution of client programmes and contribute to client meetings such as taking minutes and providing reliable support.
- Develop good media contacts in areas relevant to client activity.
- Research and write news releases and features for internal approval.
- Liaise with the media with regards to forthcoming events, promotions and features.
- Provide press cuttings for clients and your team when required.
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- 6 months – 1-year experience in a Consumer Agency
- Great portfolio of media coverage achieved and good media contacts
- A love for the fast-paced and energetic agency dynamic
- Excellent communication and time management skills, motivated by deadlines and required deliverables
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne