ACCOUNT MANAGER | Consumer & B2B
Dream job! This flexible, friendly, boutique agency punches well above its weight, works on great clients from high street retailers to national health providers and is looking for an Account Manager. You would get to focus on both consumer brands and b2b business and even some corporate, as well as have the opportunity to get involved in news business, delivering on existing clients and all the bits in between.
This enlightened agency that believes in empowering the individual by offering a flexible work life balance is based in a great London location. You would work with a supportive, top notch, non-hierarchical, really sociable team that will help grow your skills and definitely your career.
For starters you would immerse yourself in the agency’s clients’ businesses
- Care as much as they do about getting the right results – you would be an extension of their teams
- Create strategies that connect your client’s objectives with the news agenda
- Do whatever you need to do to get the stories ready: information gathering, writing, creating visuals, preparing spokespeople etc
- Really sell those stories…even to the scariest journalists
- Constantly look for new contacts
- Stay within budget and get it done on time
- Shape the role yourself and help grow the business
This agency really cares about a demonstration of hard work, passion and ambition.
- You should have a few years under your belt
- Be prepared to get your hands dirty – there are no egos here!
- Understand what makes the news – have a really good grasp of the media landscape and news agenda
- Write brilliantly!
- Get excited about coverage, whether it's in regional, b2b trade journals, lead piece on TV news or front page of a National
- Love a sell-in
- Really proactive
- Sociable – in other words get on with just about anyone
To apply for this role please send your cv to email@example.com quoting CF0452