Solvay, Content Promotion & Campaigns Specialist (Brussels)
The Digital Communications team in Corporate Communications is currently looking for Content Promotion & Campaigns Specialist who will report to the Head of Digital & Social.
By joining us, you’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other.
Beyond assisting industries in finding and implementing ever more responsible and value-creating solutions, we’re leading the way in advanced materials and specialty chemicals company.
Job Overview and Responsibilites
Our digital team is a place where you can craft your own path. Our ambition is to:
- Develop the awareness of the Group worldwide by ensuring our audiences understand the values, innovation and discover the hidden golden nuggets stories of the 165-year old company;
- Ensure that all businesses are able to achieve business operations through all our adaptable platforms (websites, social media…) in the context of B2B and B2BC operations.
By joining the worldwide team, the content promotion & campaign specialist will be responsible for:
- SEO storytelling for website and content creation for social media,
- Creative partnerships to reach new audiences,
- Thought Leadership support to COMEX members,
- Corporate and think-out-of-the-box campaigns coordination,
- Partner with the Editorial team and the Brand team within the Corporate Communications team to ensure consistency on whatever we produce,
- Coordinate with Performance Officer to ensure we follow through the strategy,
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Excellence Center, business managers) in order to be fed with ideas,
- Events coverage support if needed,
- As a team member, support to any top projects that will appear.
Education and Experience
- Master's degree or equivalent relevant work experience,
- Journalism experience, communications background is a must,
- 3+ years' experience in content creation.
- Native English writing skills is required. C2 level is needed.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Infographics creation, Youtube Marketing
We will be even more happy if you have the following mindset
- You know what makes a good pitch, you have experience in high-quality writing and receiving pitches, it’s part of your DNA,
- You understand the value of content promotion, you can execute based on a vision without waiting for instructions,
- You are curious and creative, not scared of pivoting while being performance and results-oriented,
- You are a people person, social and understanding users’ behavior with great customer relations skills,
- You are willing to learn,
- You know how to work well with large and diverse teams.
Please apply online via the 'Apply' button
Agency calls not appreciated