Trusted Reviews, Operations / Managing Editor
Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms.
By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Trusted Reviews is one of the UK’s biggest consumer tech reviews sites with more than 15 million users hitting the site a month. We are looking for someone to run our editorial workflow, as we expand the team and grow in new areas.
About the role
We’re looking for an Operations / Managing Editor to run our editorial operations. This responsibility requires a detail and process oriented person who is able to plan and manage the workflow across editorial, video and production, ensuring timely delivery of assets and optimal use of resources.
This is a great chance for someone to play an influential role at the centre of a crucial, and fast growing part of our digital operation, helping to grow our content delivery.
The role will be based in the Blue Fin Building in Southwark.
- Ownership of daily and forward looking content plans
- Management of editorial, including commissioning process, daily copy creation and SEO driven updates.
- Planning of team time across editorial and video production
- Delivery of daily content production targets
- Ownership of the sub-editing function. Some subbing will be required as part of this role
With a proven track record of running an editorial operation, you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Cool and calm under pressure, able to work with multiple stakeholders
- Detail and process oriented - an excellent planner
- Sub-editing experience
- Fast and accurate
- Editorially versatile and able to quickly learn new markets
- Ideally, a solid understanding of web and editorial craft, techniques and tools
This role reports into the Content Director of Trusted Reviews.
Click 'Apply' now.