Foremost Golf, Content Writer
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for golf who thrives on creating innovative content.
Foremost Golf's Elite Marketing Programme (EMP) is the industry-leading digital marketing solution for green-grass professionals, helping them to market the services they offer to their customers.
The EMP Content Writer will assist the EMP Editor in the creation and uploading of all editorial content and digital marketing material.
- Work closely with EMP Editor to produce innovative article content
- Responsible for uploading of feature article content to the Foremost CMS system for publication in a timely manner in accordance with the targets set by EMP Editor
- Ensure online product catalogue is kept up to date on a regular basis
- Ensure video content is uploaded to the EMP pro’s personal websites
- Assist EMP Editor with the running of photo shoots and video shoots
- To request the production of appropriate illustrative artwork (to accompany articles) from the Foremost graphics team
Skills and Experience
- NCTJ qualified journalist
- Journalistic experience - feature writing, copywriting, proofing and editing
- Social media skills - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Sound knowledge of the golf industry
- Ability to work months in advance
The EMP Content Writer will report to the EMP Editor.
Apply by completing the application form below.