City A.M., Reporter - Business of Sport
City A.M. is seeking to hire a reporter to join its news team, writing for both the website and newspaper.
The successful candidate will:
- be comfortable writing core business/financial stories, on a range of subjects
- have a strong interest in sport, and be able to write features on sport with original angles, often focusing on the business side of the industry
- have experience of online reporting, ideally in business and finance, and understand how to drive audience through social media and search engines
- possess high levels of literacy and numeracy
- be able and willing to work a Tuesday to Saturday week
City A.M. operates a sub-less editing system, so the candidate must be able to write clean, accurate copy that is ready to print.
This is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious journalist looking to make their mark in business and sport journalism.
Apply by completing the application form below with a CV, covering letter, and 100 words proposing a subject you feel would make an accessible and compelling business of sport feature.
Please state your salary expectations.