Account Manager - Corporate Comms
My client is an award winning, well established PR agency (part of a global agency group), providing creative solutions to national and international clients such as Kelloggs, Playstation, Peroni, and Muller. They have consistently been ranked within the top 20 PR agencies for the last 5 years, and their success has lead them to expand - they grew by 30% last year, and have plans to double in size in the next two years.
In terms of working for the agency, they offer a fantastic support network and really want their employees to flourish. They work on a very meritocratic basis - if you deserve to be promoted, you absolutely will be, regardless of how long you've been in your position!
The Account Manager will join the Corporate PR team, working on household name clients on thought leadership, corporate profile raising and corporate brand campaigns. The clients are big budget, giving you the chance to work on integrated, extremely creative campaigns.
Key responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and senior media contacts
- Devising and delivering PR & social media campaign strategy
- Developing creative written content for a variety of online and offline platforms
- Leading junior team members
- Pitching for large corporate clients
The new Account Manager will need to currently be a very experienced Senior Account Executive or a current Account Manager, with extensive experience in Corporate PR.
- Come from a PR / communications agency background
- Be accurate and precise, with a good eye for detail
- Have good media contacts within the national and business media
- Have experience integrating campaigns with social media
- Have managed junior team members
The new Account Manager will receive:
- £32k - £40k basic salary - depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Performance related bonus
- Excellent opportunity for career progression in a growing team
If you are interested in this Account Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Lewington on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222