Four Brand, Senior Account Manager - Consumer
Four Brand is looking to hire a brilliant Senior Account Manager with an impressive consumer brand background, ideally with some solid experience in fashion/luxury retail. Experience in brand partnerships and sponsor-led activity is an advantage.
The role will be working across a portfolio of dynamic household names in our retail & luxury division, as well as a strong London focus on various destination clients. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in regular new business pitches and have access to training schemes internally. You will be a real lynch pin within the team and will have room to progress fast if you demonstrate the right skills and tenacity.
- Have excellent media contacts in the fashion, lifestyle & luxury arena and be well connected within the media in these sectors
- Have a proven track record of delivering media coverage and implementing media campaigns
- Have strong writing skills
- Be a strategic thinker who can create and develop engaging & effective campaigns at different budget levels
- Be capable of implementing your campaign strategies to achieve the desired results/KPIS
- Have a strong understanding of delivering digitally led campaigns
- Be confident in setting KPIs for campaigns and a strong understanding of campaign measurement
- You will produce clear, concise, engaging and professional written work/presentations
- Have a strong track record of contributing to new business pitches and helping to win new business
- Have demonstrated that you are a skilled and effective manager of teams/team members
- Passion: to deliver the best possible results for your client
- Ambition: to always achieve your goals/KPIs
- Judgement: ensuring you always make the best choices for your clients and the agency
- Interest: A genuine interest in communications as well as retail, luxury & destination
- Social/Digital nouse: Strong social media skills & digital experience
- Creativity: Excellent writing skills
- Reliability: excellent at prioritising workload and meeting deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Enthusiasm: with a proactive, can do attitude
- Team focus: a good team player who nurtures talent
- Contacts: A strong little black book of media contacts
How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter by completing the application form below. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted.
We do not accept CVs from agencies.