VOGUE, Fashion & Jewellery Advertising Director - Minimum 12 Month FTC
Vogue is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic sales person to join its busy commercial team.
The successful candidate must be a confident communicator and negotiator with strong digital experience and great client contacts in the fashion, watches and jewellery categories.
This person will be responsible for managing business relationships with a range of fashion clients as well as the important Watch and Jewellery client base across all Vogue platforms. This is a pivotal role on the team and these key categories are essential to the vibrant success of #newvogue in this period of growth and evolution.
We expect applicants to have an excellent understanding of the brand and the wider media market, and they should be comfortable and highly effective at working with both internal stakeholders and senior client and agency contacts alike.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced team, on Condé Nast’s flagship brand.
The successful candidate will work across all brand touch points and will have a modern approach to sales and advertising solutions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing and nurturing business relationships with key direct clients and media agencies at a senior level
- Selling advertising and branded content solutions across print, online, social and events
- Seeking out and converting new business opportunities
- Representing Vogue at industry events
Essential Skills & Requirements
- A passion for Vogue and an understanding of and interest in the luxury market, with a particular interest and knowledge within the fashion, watch and jewellery sector
- Outstanding communication and organisation skills
- A proven track record in advertising sales (digital experience is essential)
- Good negotiation skills and a can-do, agile attitude
- The ability to work efficiently in an extremely busy environment
- Strong negotiator
- Team player who can adapt quickly to business needs
Click 'Apply' now.