The Pool, Digital Project Manager
Main purpose of the job:
The Digital Project Manager sits within the commercial team. The role requires the individual to work closely with brand and editorial teams to ensure that commercial campaigns are executed perfectly and client goals are always exceeded.
Working with a variety of accounts, you will work collaboratively to scope and deliver campaigns with advertisers and internal collaborators. Campaign activity includes, but is not limited to, native content offerings, custom videos, social content and event management.
You will lead every aspect of campaign success. Your goal will be to create the best plan and efficiently manage the design and development process, successfully deliver commercial projects on time/budget and exceed client performance expectations.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responding to booked campaign briefs in collaboration with the brand partnership and editorial team
- Ensure booking confirmations are correct and SOW is confirmed with the client and accounts team
- Execution of campaigns through liaison and communication with the brand team/editorial team (internal) and external client and/or agencies
- Effectively manage the campaign life cycle through CM best practice:
- Delivers the campaigns content and creative strategy
- Manages and coordinates marcomm schedules
- Owners of the KPI delivery throughout a campaign
- Owners of analysis and insight
- Owners of reporting and campaign performance
- Owners of PCA - Feedback campaign analysis from both a profitability and performance perspective; ensure all campaigns have a follow-up where appropriate.
Project management best practice:
- Manages and coordinates timescales with all project stakeholders
- Resource management – prioritisation of production workloads and resources
- Risk mitigation – communicating to owners of risk with key recommendations
- Producing clear and concise statements of work
- Implementation of all technical tracking
- Monitoring and tracking project financials and understanding overall campaign P&L
- Upholding the internal SLA
- Web tracking and reporting expertise using tools such as Google Analytics
- Understanding QA tools and methodology Very strong organisational skills and eye for detail
- Ability to lead a cross-functional project team, juggle multiple projects at one time, and
- execute against firm deadlines
- Technical – we work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment and use technologies to support us. Must be comfortable adapting and learning new technology.
- Passion for The Pool’s values and shared responsibility for success
- Incredibly commercially aware and sales driven
- Strives for excellent results and excellent customer service
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills; able to work effectively under pressure
- Collaborative attitude is essential
- Flexible, personable attitude; ability to develop excellent professional relationships with all level of personnel
- Knows the importance of trust within professional relationships; looks to establish a reputation as a trusted digital expert
- Has a deep understanding of digital market changes, and wants to stay ahead of the curve
- Always extremely proactive and enjoys building professional relationships at all levels
- Pays attention to detail at all times
- Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving
- Flexible attitude and positive approach to change
- Team player
Apply by completing the application form below.