Text100, Senior Consultant - PR
We’re wired differently. Are you?
We do the most inspiring work for the most important companies in the world. Are you always searching for a better, more creative way to solve a problem? Then keep reading.
We’re looking for innovative thinkers, creative minds and like-minded individuals to join our inspiring band at Senior Consultant level.
You will manage a portfolio of both B2B and B2C clients, anticipate your clients’ needs, proactively find smart ways to offer them the best solutions, actively participate in new business opportunities and demonstrate inspiring leadership skills when motivating client teams.
As a Senior Consultant in our PR team, you’ll be expected to consistently:
- Be a trusted advisor to your clients
- Aim for high quality integrated solutions to your clients’ needs for optimal results
- Lead brainstorms and creative thinking sessions
- Challenge your team (and yourself) to think big
- Seek new ideas and knowledge – have a growth mindset
- Take responsibility for the work you do
If you’re passionate, collaborative and professional, you’ll fit right in. No two days will be the same, but you can expect to find yourself:
- Delivering strategic communication plans and counsel to clients, locally, regionally and even globally
- Writing and approving content – long form, short form and social
- Pitching to local, regional and national media as well as coordinating media desks for clients
- Writing strategic proposals that help solve our clients’ communications challenges
- Developing and delivering great client campaigns
- Proactively identifying opportunities for organic client growth
- Managing budgets and participating in new business pitches
Now, grab a pen and tick off the skills you can bring to the team:
- Both B2C and B2B client experience at managerial level within a communications agency
- Great knowledge of what’s new and innovative in marketing communications, in the client sector and in the world in general
- No fear of efficiently managing medium to large client portfolios
- Resilience with ability to learn from successes as well as mistakes
- A true passion for developing yourself and others
- A collaborative approach to problem solving
What’s in it for you?
Of course, you’ll be set up for success. Recognised by The Holmes Report as Best Agency to Work for in EMEA 2018, we believe in the importance of a great culture. We’ll give you guidance and support and we’ll draw upon your key strengths to ensure you’re working on things that’ll make you shine.
Some of the other awesome benefits you can expect include:
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Unlimited holiday allowance. Yep, you read right
- Private Health Cover
- Flexible Benefits Allowance of £2,400 per annum
- Flexible Working. Make work, work around you
- Free bar and cheese broad on Thursdays (mmm, cheese)
- A culture that encourages personal and cross-disciplinary development
Apply by completing the application form below.