FTI Consulting, Account Executive - Industrials Team
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Industrials and Special Situations team is made up of 18 professionals including 4 Senior Managing Directors. The team predominantly advises FTSE 100 / 250 companies on their financial and corporate communications. Work includes supporting clients on their financial reporting obligations, M&A projects for retained and project clients (often working with overseas offices) and crisis management. The team also works with a number of leading international Private Equity firms and there would be opportunities to also work within this sector.
The Strategic Communications practice of FTI Consulting is one of the world's most highly regarded communications consultancies. We offer a broad base of disciplines across a variety of specialist sectors including financial services, retail and consumer, digital, natural resources, energy, public affairs, real estate, professional services, technology media telecoms (TMT) and life sciences.
Deliver to Clients
- Daily news monitoring and delivering news reports both internally and to external clients
- Deliver research proposals and contribute to new business pitch documents for the team as requested
- Work alongside colleagues to ensure timescales and quality assurance are adhered to
- Focus on client retention through exemplary service delivery
- Anticipate potentially challenging situations and evaluate alternatives with senior team
- Supporting retained clients on their communications needs
- Share ideas and client information with the team
- Share knowledge, insights and experience with colleagues
- Develop relationships with other teams within FTI
Support business development
- Research potential clients and opportunities
- Support new business opportunities and contribute fresh ideas to team marketing meetings
- Proactively network with media and industry contacts, as well as potential clients
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working in an in-house communications or PR agency role with ideally exposure to financial communications is preferable but not essential
- Possesses or has the desire to develop contacts with the media and sell side communities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- High personal energy
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to build strong rapport/relationships at all levels within FTI Consulting, client organisations
- Time management and the ability to prioritise a varied workload and plan ahead
- Ability to work effectively within a busy team
- Takes a pragmatic and ‘can do’ approach
- Ability to work well under time pressure
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of financial communications would be preferable
Click 'Apply' now.
ABOUT FTI CONSULTING, THE WIDER COMPANY
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping organisations navigate and manage a diverse range of complex issues and business challenges. Our expertise covers the spectrum of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology. We are a company of more than 4,600 professionals with annual revenues in excess of $1.8 billion, with offices located in every major business centre in the world.
Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields, and advise across a range of industries. Our clients engage us for high-stakes concerns or emerging opportunities that require specialised expertise, and over the past two decades we have been engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories to date.
FTI Consulting is a fast growing and vibrant place to work. Steered by our values of Integrity, Creativity, Achievement, Respect and Empathy its meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate. We are large enough to be trusted by our clients to solve their biggest issues and yet small enough to know our colleagues on a personal level enabling better team working and a supportive culture to develop your career goals and ambitions.
FTI Consulting can offer a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer