Third Bridge, Digital Designer
Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, eight offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients' side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
The Digital Designer is responsible for defining the digital strategy and supporting delivery of the company's marketing message through various digital channels including, but not limited to, e-mail marketing, web site, PPC, search engine optimization and search engine marketing.
A key part of this position is to create and implement campaigns through Pardot, and to track web analytics and other marketing program data that provides insight on ways to improve marketing program effectiveness
The Digital Designer will drive analysis of our digital marketing programs, to ensure tools are being used to their maximum potential for cost efficiency and performance improvements.
Based in London and reporting to the Marketing Director, the key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on digital marketing strategy definition, programs and objectives Create, manage, and track marketing campaigns within Salesforce.com and Pardot and execute outreach-related activities (list building, landing page creation and/or management, HTML email creation and testing) needed to support marketing demand generation, nurturing programs and customer communication programs;
- Define and implement the SEO strategy for different target audiences;
- Optimise the web site for inbound activity tracking, nurturing program participation and traffic generation;
- Alongside the Content Manager, act as the guardian of the company’s online profile, updating and deploying content on the websites and social media platforms;
- Manage and review on a regular basis third party vendors as assigned and manage associated budget;
- Execute programs on time and provide tools to continually monitor, analyse and tune results to maximise ROI.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience;
- Native proficiency in English (other languages would be beneficial);
- Experience in HTML, running e-mail marketing campaigns and/or working with Web analytic tools
- Strong experience with sales force automation and marketing automation software – preferably Pardot
- Experience in SEO, using Google Analytics and Google Adwords;
- Analytical ability to review data and reports and formulate recommendations based on facts;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and ability to manage by influence;
- Great organisation skills and exceptional attention to detail;
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Innovative and creative thinking skills, and the ability to initiate and manage projects;
- A hands-on approach to website content management (experience of Concrete5 CMS is a plus); and
- A desire to learn new things, explore opportunities and identify the best solutions with the resources available.
- Degree educated, preferably in Digital Marketing, or a related field.
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' now.