TopLine Comms, PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - B2B
We are seeking a talented PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to step into a key role within our integrated B2B PR agency.
Based just a 6 minute walk from Tottenham Court Road tube station expect a unique opportunity to progress your career working on exciting campaigns for leading B2B clients.
Since 2008, we have gained an enviable reputation delivering PR, search, social, inbound, content and video marketing strategies that achieve impressive results for our clients.
We are now seeking a PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to manage and build their own team over the next few months.
Supporting the PR Account Director, the PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager will be responsible for running up to eight exciting B2B tech clients.
On a day-to-day basis expect to design, manage and roll-out leading digital PR strategies, manage search marketing, social, content and influencer relations, pitch media, measure results, inject creative ideas, act as the senior point of contact for clients and anything else necessary to ensure innovative PR campaigns continually exceed client expectations. You will have the support of an Account Executive / Assistant and our team of copywriters, media and digital specialists.
To qualify... You’ll need to be a PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager / Senior Account Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar PR Account Management / SAM / SAE role within a PR agency, ideally B2B;
- You have a superb creative energy that shows through in your ideas;
- Fantastic problem solving and organisational skills;
- The ability to communicate with clients, anticipate their requirements and deliver an exceptional service;
- You are keen to become a certified integrated digital expert (full training will be provided);
- You love technology (experience with tech isn’t required);
- You are thoughtful, considerate and generally a great person to work with.
Working alongside talented, passionate and enthusiastic professionals expect an open, relaxed environment offering the chance to make a real impact on exciting campaigns for big brands. In return, expect fantastic career progression, training and an exceptional benefits package that includes up to 31 days holiday, a wellness programme, an awesome social calendar, quarterly bonuses, private healthcare, flexible working and much more.
Click 'Apply' now.