hayu, Social Media Manager
- Create and execute platform appropriate, data driven content strategies
- Set specific, measurable KPIs and then regularly feed back on each account’s performance
- Identify and nurture high-value online relationships - mega fans or influencers engaged with the service or programmes
- Commission innovative, socially sticky content
- Provide competitor insight and thought leadership to ensure that hayu is ahead of the game
- Out of hours support when required
Qualifications / Requirements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in social media management for a brand or a publisher
- A proven track record of establishing a social tone of voice and content strategy
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, being able to collect multiple opinions across various groups to create and execute social strategy and campaigns
- Experience developing relationships with digital influencers
- Excellent written communication skills, journalism or blogging experience is a plus
- A passion for reality TV and an expert knowledge of the hayu content offering
- A strong understanding of how social media advertising works and how to boost content
- An expert in social media, both as a user and in a professional capacity
- Experience using social media scheduling and analytics tools
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment, with a dual reporting line and multiple stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the trends in reality TV and the wider celebrity culture around it
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to excel in a team focus environment while also working independently
- Eligible to work in the EU.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
Hayu is a subscription video-on-demand service, super-serving reality content to an international fan base – including Keeping up with the Kardashians, The Real Housewives franchise, Made in Chelsea, Botched, and library classics like Jersey Shore… and much more.
Fully curated and available on a full range of devices, hayu launched in March 2016, offering the majority of US shows day-and-date with the US, and is now live in the UK & Eire, Australia, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and soon, Canada.
Hayu is the home of some of the most tweeted, gifed, snapped, memed, insta-storied telly in the world. Taking charge of all the brand’s social output, (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms as required) the Social Media Manager will get to create like a fan, with the content access of a bona fide insider. But, it will take more than an encyclopaedic knowledge of Nene’s historic hairstyles to get your hands on hayu’s handles…
Reporting to the Vice President of Content and Editorial, and with a dotted line report VP of Marketing, the Social Media Manager needs to be a strong strategic thinker and an accomplished content creator. So, if you love trashy telly as much as Kim loves a selfie, are as knowledgeable about social as Kanye is about Kanye and you can build a following like Kris Jenner builds an empire, this could be the job for you.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Click 'Apply' now.