Digital Spy, Ecommerce Editor - Tech, 6 Month Contract
Digital Spy, Hearst UK’s biggest website and the UK’s biggest TV and movies brand, is looking for a Tech Ecommerce Writer to bolster our affiliates team.
Building on our most successful year ever, you will ideate and create daily commerce and shopping articles and features for Digital Spy’s busy homepage and Tech channel that drive traffic and revenue, from 2018’s Best Laptop lists to TV set-top group tests.
- Work with the Digital Spy team to generate integrated engaging ecommerce content that will surprise and please our readers.
- Work with the Affiliates Manager and SEO Manager to analyse and prioritise ecommerce performance and wider opportunities within the Hearst business.
- Work with the Good Housekeeping Institute to test tech products and edit test content.
- Use data and analytics to create new ecommerce content avenues.
- Explore affiliate opportunities on site and social-media platforms
- An SEO-savvy web native with CMS and analytics experience.
- A fast, thorough writer who enjoys creating creative commercial content.
- Methodical and focused yet flexible and adaptable.
- Familiar with Digital Spy and its entertainment and technology coverage.
Click 'Apply' now.