This is a rare opportunity to join a leading financial publisher in central London. You’ll need to be highly motivated and ambitious to succeed as a journalist and have a degree or equivalent in a relevant subject. Experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Break exclusive news stories
- Build and maintain network of industry contacts
- Travel internationally as required
- Meet strict deadlines
Experience / skills required:
- Degree/qualification or equivalent in journalism or related subject
- Interest in financial services and the financial products industry
- Self-motivated and ambitious with a passion for news and a will to learn
- Confident approach to work and the ability to build solid relationships
- Experience a benefit but not essential
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.