Price Reporter - Contract
Price Reporter (contract) 7187
We are recruiting for a Price Reporter to join one of our top clients, a leading B2B publisher and price reporting agency based in central London. In this role you will join a fantastic team assessing prices and producing news and commentary for a dedicated market. This is an excellent opportunity for a reporter with commodity experience. Please note that this is for a 6 month contract to start mid-September ideally.
- Discover and assess prices and write market commentaries
- Write original and accurate news and analytical in-depth features in a timely fashion
- Develop ideas for new prices to launch or promote
- Maintain and grow a list of contacts
- Attend international conferences and visit contacts to conduct interviews as required
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
- Assist in developing a programme of speakers and subject matters for conferences
Experience / skills required:
- Experience as a journalist/reporter in commodity is required
- Experience of commodities, financial or economics publishing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a confident telephone manner
- A tactful and diplomatic attitude and the ability to work in a team
- Solid networking skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Good numeracy skills and the ability to meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.