Black Diamond, PR Senior Account Manager - Maternity Cover, Temp to Perm
A creative position has become available for an experienced Travel PR Senior Account Manager with a flair for managing accounts and incredible people to join the Black Diamond team on maternity cover, with the possibility of extending to permanent.
The (initial) 10-12 month role will start in August for a handover and will be full-time office-based, offering the right candidate the opportunity to enjoy life in a fast-paced team in an integrated hands-on agency.
Managing some exciting destination accounts in California (such as San Francisco, West Hollywood, Yosemite and more), as well as ski destinations, the role is appropriate for an experienced Travel PR Senior Account Manager who’s ready to hit the ground running. You will also mentor and manage an incredible Account Executive and be part of the wider PR team, working closely on many projects and campaigns.
This position will focus on creative strategy, innovative brand campaigns, organising journalist trips to some far-flung destinations (some international travel will be required), coordinating events and the fine art of client management for multiple destinations. Experience, implementation and in-depth knowledge of the above are all key to this position.
Black Diamond is located in Covent Garden in central London and has a work-hard/play-hard ethos. We are a team of 45 in total and are a fully integrated agency home to highly experienced in-house creative, digital, marketing, media planning, travel trade and PR professionals. We have a weekly running (and walking) club, team drinks, cultural outings and much more.
You must have:
- Excellent media contacts across travel and lifestyle media (on and off-line)
- Creative and strategic campaign experience
- Experience managing a team that report into you
- Sound experience in organising and hosting media visits
- At least one years’ experience at Travel PR Senior Account Manager level (or similar)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and communicating abilities
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours with promotional activities, conferences, events, fams and tradeshows
- Documents proving you are eligible to work in the UK
- Ability to travel to the USA
- A full current UK driving license is preferred
Apply by completing the application form below.