Luminous PR, Account Manager - B2B Tech
Luminous PR is looking for an experienced Technology PR person to join our dynamic team.
We are a boutique agency delivering high-profile press, broadcast, content and social media campaigns for leading startups, scaleups, SMEs and corporate businesses.
As a B2B Tech PR account manager, you will work across client accounts to proactively build relationships and deliver media coverage.
Remote/flexible working but candidates must be able to work from our London office (Liverpool Street) at least 2 days a week.
- You will be asked to act as lead on B2B PR campaigns for digital clients
- Engaging with targeted publications in national and trade press in international markets
- Building lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Representing clients and the agency to media outlets
- Building and maintaining key contacts in both national press and technology trade publications
- Working with external clients / agencies
- Attending client meetings, events and team meetings as needed
If you have 3+ years’ B2B PR experience in the Technology sector with great media relationships in the technology and busienss press, then we would love to hear from you.
You must already have Tech PR agency experience and have evidence showing your ability to convert media coverage across trade, national and broadcast outlets.
You will also be able to demonstrate that you are experienced in placing creative industry feature ideas to the national press, as well as seeding stories and company news within influential online, print and trade publications.
We are a fast growing team and all of us have big ambitions for the next 12 months. We are looking for someone that will be able to get as excited as us about our future and is keen to find a role where their participation is instrumental and valuable to the Luminous journey.
The Luminous team is a friendly and supportive family, with strong values. We are looking for people that care about being the best they can be and have an inherent curiousity to learn and develop. We are looking for people that want to set a shining example for excellence.
- Good understanding of both B2B and B2C technologies and trending topics
- Comfortable with PR launches of products or brands
- Established Relationships with tech / business journalists
- Experience of delivering national media coverage
- Confidence and capable media pitching skills
- Exceptional creative content writing ability, with an eye for detail.
- Experience of helping clients gain brand recognition
- Dynamic and creative approach to media strategies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- You will be able to showcase media coverage successes
Apply by completing the application form below.