Researcher & Writer - Office of the CEO, Dow Jones Newswires - NY
The role holder will support the CEO of Dow Jones by delivering high quality, accurate and timely correspondence, communications and research.
Working within, and representing, the Office of the CEO (OCEO), the role holder will possess a clear and professional writing style, an eye for detail and display a high level of self-motivation and integrity at all times.
- Working closely with the Chief of Staff and other members of the OCEO, the role holder will draft, coordinate, review and publish communications and correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Working closely with the Chief of Staff, the Director of Events and Engagement, and other members of the OCEO, the role holder will produce concise, timely and accurate research briefings on a variety of topics and individuals. They will apply their knowledge of Dow Jones, the media industry and the broader business landscape to create informative and actionable briefings that support the work of the CEO and OCEO on a commissioned and proactive basis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to match tone to audience and situation
- Strong research skills, including the ability to frame briefings within the context of broader commercial priorities
- Strong copy editing ability
- High level of personal integrity and professionalism
- Detail oriented with a strong understanding and knowledge of the Dow Jones brand, the media industry and the broader business landscape
- Customer focused
- Collaborative and flexible in approach
- Self-motivated and effective time-manager
- BA/BS degree required
- 3+ years Communications or other relevant experience
Click 'Apply' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).