PR Account Manager - Property PR
This is an exciting opportunity for a PR Account Manager to join a fantastic specialist property PR agency in central London.
The agency delivers highly creative and strategic consumer and B2B PR campaigns for clients in the property sector. The portfolio is diverse and includes property developers, architects, estate agencies, property management companies, facilities management firms, property lawyers, fund managers, finance providers and shopping centres.
The ideal PR Account Manager will have around one or two years experience in PR preferably in a corporate and B2B communications agency.
The key skills and responsibilities will include:
- Excellent research and writing skills to produce press releases, thought leadership articles and by-lined editorials
- Tenacious media relations skills and ability to network with journalists
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Confidently communicate face-to-face with clients
- Manage multiple projects
- Media evaluation and client reporting
This is the perfect role for a PR Account Manager who wants to take their career to the next level in corporate communications within an ambitious and growing mid-sized PR agency with a leading reputation in the property sector.
The agency will provide generous salary package, excellent training, development and career progression opportunities for a successful Account Manager!
Apply by completing the application form below.
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.