PR Account Manager - B2B Technology
Fantastic opportunity for a PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join an award-winning PR agency working on exciting technology brands across a variety of verticals.
This top Tech PR agency offers generous salary and benefits, awesome clients, strong training /career development and a fun, friendly and flexible working culture!
Due to exceptional growth this dynamic mid-sized B2B tech agency is looking to hire a truly exceptional PR Account Manager or a Senior PR Account Manager to work on exciting established global tech brands as well as entrepreneurial start up Technology clients with VC backing who are going to be the next big thing!
If you are a PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with extensive experience of devising and implementing integrated PR campaigns for technology clients and managing account teams, ideally within an agency - this is the perfect role for you!
As Account Manager or Senior Account Manager you will have sophisticated client handling skills, be a highly creative and strategic thinker who can provide strategic client counsel and have a proven ability to win new business.
You will need to be passionate about technology, eager to create award-winning campaigns that deliver ROI and have an extensive network of press contacts from national and trade verticals.
Account Managers / Account Directors are still involved in media relations so need to be commercially astute with a strong news sense of how their clients can contribute to the news agenda.
An advanced understanding of how to harness the power of social media as part of a PR campaign is also valued.
The successful Account Manager or Senior Account Manager will be able to provide creative and strategic leadership to manage account teams, campaigns, budgets and client expectations.
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking, both for clients and the agency
- Superb copy writing and content generation skills for traditional editorial and digital channels
- Some experience assisting in the management of team resources and budgets
- A solid network of influencer contacts spanning press/media, social media and wider stakeholders
- Tenacious and proactive media relations skills
- Entrepreneurial outlook, with an interest in being involved in new business pitches and ability to grow accounts organically.
This is a superb role for an experienced PR Account Manager with a passion for technology or someone looking to step up to Senior Account Manager at a dynamic agency who offer excellent career development opportunities.
Apply by completing the application form below.
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.