CNN, Digital News Internships
CNN London is currently seeking enthusiastic candidates for paid internship positions on the EMEA digital news team.
We are seeking candidates with fresh ideas, innovative viewpoints, a willingness to work hard and a commitment to the highest standards of journalism.
Upcoming digital news internships:
- 1 September - 31 December
- 1 January - 30 April
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
Over the course of four months, our interns will gain experience working as part of a busy editorial team where responsibilities will include research, reporting and writing stories and assisting the international programming team on the homepage and other platforms.
The successful candidate will have a strong and broad knowledge of international affairs, understand digital journalism, have a meticulous eye for detail and be able to work under pressure.
- These internships are well-suited to someone who has recently graduated with a masters in digital journalism and who wants to pursue a career in digital journalism.
- You must be a British/EU citizen or have the right to work in the UK long-term prior to applying for our intern program.
- CNN will not be accepting people with short-term work/study visas.
- Good English and grammar skills are a must. Additional languages are not essential but would be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered, please complete the form below to send a CV, completed application form (see 'Supporting documents' section below) and three writing samples to Peter Wilkinson and Lauren Said-Moorhouse, specifying the start date you are applying for.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to reply to each person individually. CNN does not take calls regarding internships and only successful candidates will be contacted to organize an interview.
Interviews usually take place in the weeks prior to the start date of the internship you are applying for.