Account Executive – Consumer PR – Major Global Agency
Are you an aspiring PR Professional with a passion for Consumer PR? We have a highly innovative new role with one of London’s most prestigious Consumer PR agencies that might be a great fit for you?
One of the top integrated communications agencies – ranked in the top 20 in PR Week’s 2017, wants a dynamic Consumer Account Manger to work on both UK and EMEA travel clients in a 50-50 split. They offer award-winning and industry-leading services, including consumer brand marketing, corporate reputation management, public affairs, public sector, digital marketing and content creation, crisis support, consultation and stakeholder engagement.
This is in addition to their extensive global and national reach – 7 offices across the UK and an extensive global network across The Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific – needless to say that international travel is highly promoted!
- Utilises knowledge of traditional and digital media to maximise PR opportunities, promoting the range of PR services available to clients, managing and supporting the Account Executive/Senior Account Executive in the delivery of their roles
- Interprets and responds to client briefs and develops effective communication strategies using media expertise, creativity tools and data driven insights, resulting in creative solutions and advice for the benefit of the client
- Contributes to crisis management plans and provides support to senior consultants
- Creates news stories and builds media relationships that will deliver coverage, using the full range of approaches
- Contributes to new business solutions, leveraging previous relevant experience, specialist skills and knowledge while merchandising Grayling’s offer effectively
- Assists the senior management team in developing long term client satisfaction by engaging with client service programmes
- Must have agency experience in Consumer PR in an agency environment
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne