Filigree Communications, Community Engagement Manager - 6 Month FTC
We are looking to recruit a full-time community engagement manager to join our team for a six-month fixed-term contract. This is an opportunity for someone looking for their next career step and to develop their skills with a small company open to fresh, innovative ideas.
We are a collaborative and supportive team offering a creative and flexible working environment and the opportunity to work with public and private sector clients with a varied set of challenges.
Key responsibilities include:
- Research and planning for stakeholder engagement programmes
- Preparing content for consultation materials
- Facilitating consultation events and public exhibitions
- Copywriting for media releases, web updates and printed materials
- Media monitoring and preparing internal summary reports and update emails
- Social media monitoring and producing internal reports
- Attending and contributing to client meetings
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a relevant discipline (politics, PR, media and communications) At least two to three years’ experience gained in-house or in an agency, delivering community engagement campaigns
- Understanding of planning system and local government structure
- Experience in managing clients and / or internal stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to manage own workload and deliver to deadlines
- Resourceful and comfortable working independently
- Interest in housing, planning, and transport policy (desirable)
This is a six-month fixed term contract attracting an annual salary of between £25,000 to £27,000 dependent on skills and experience. Regular working hours are 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday. Based in our co-working space in Catford, London.
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you are suitable for the position by completing the application form below.