Rightmove, PR Executive
We are looking for a PR Executive to expand our current PR & content team and help drive forward our presence in consumer and trade media .
- As a highly organised and passionate person you will be able to turn our wealth of datasets into compelling news and features for media, as well as create topical and compelling content for Rightmove’s digital platforms such as twitter, facebook, Instagram and our blog
- You will work closely with the rest of our marketing team on regular brand and audience campaigns
- You’ll be responsible for building and managing external relationships with media contacts across all media types in trade, business and consumer media, as well as compiling targeted media lists
- On a daily basis you will be keeping the business up to date with the latest news in the property and tech industry
What we’re looking for
- Strong writing and communication skills, along with the ability to juggle a number of tasks each day
- Someone who is brimming with new ideas to work with the reams of data that we have, in order to create understandable and compelling news stories
- At least two years’ PR experience, preferably having worked with household names or online brands
- Solid experience of working within both B2B and B2C environments
- Experience creating, developing and implementing a successful communications plan across a number of channels – and ability to evaluate success and identify improvements
- Strong project management skills
- Prior knowledge of the housing market is not essential, but a strong desire and obvious commitment to hitting the ground running is essential
- A committed team player! We are a relaxed, friendly office and like to work hard when we need to, but get involved in a cheeky game of ping pong or get involved in the Friday afternoon beer run too!
Ultimately, we care much more about the person you are, how you think and approach things, than a list of qualifications and buzzwords on a CV. Even if you can’t say ‘yes’ to all of the above, but are smart, self-motivated and passionate about working with a great website then get in touch.
We are on a mission to ‘help people make the right move’. We launched in 2000 with a will to make home-hunting happy by showing all property in just one place. We’re now the biggest home-grown web brand in the UK our traffic levels surpassed only by Facebook, Google, YouTube, eBay and Amazon.
Despite this success, we remain a down-to-earth bunch. To join us in our mission, we look to recruit people who share the same values and beliefs as we’ve always had, because Rightmove is people. We call it the secret to our success and why staying 10 years or longer, reaching ‘gnome status’, is simply the Rightmove way. We encourage and support all Rightmovers to continuously develop themselves.
Together we work towards the best outcome, both in terms of our technical solutions and continued business growth. We are always on the lookout for the great new people to join our team. If you are a smart and passionate initiative-taker then get in touch. You could be part of the next chapter of the Rightmove story! Will you be ‘Gnomed?’
Apply by completing the application form below.