Reporting Analyst, Dow Jones Newswires - NJ
- The primary role of the Service Performance Analyst is to provide reporting and relevant management information to all areas of the business. This includes static and scheduled reporting and the analysis, evaluation and documentation of business requirements for new and existing reports and processes and challenge and improve the systems / processes currently in place.
- Support the Service Performance team in delivery of key responsibilities.
- Deliver Reports and Analysis within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Support stakeholders in the understanding and application of performance statistics
- Highlight trends to management
- Update and maintain timely, accurate and appropriate management information/business intelligence for distribution to internal stakeholders
- Update and maintain relevant working tools and materials inc
- Undertake quality control and accuracy checks/audits on produced reports
- Monitor and report on performance against internal and external Service Level Agreements
- Maintain management information systems and contribute ideas to enhance current systems to the design and implementation of operational management information systems
- Support Quality Management Information
- Develop Service Delivery Review packs
- Supporting projects by providing reports and analysis to measure the success of new initiatives
- Current and advanced use of Excel, including pivot tables, formulas, macros and graphing
- SQL language and VBA programming skills a plus
- Understanding of contact center metrics, WFM & RTA highly desired
- Proven success in a analyst role, delivering insight and recommendations
- Ability to quickly identify and diagnose data outliers
- Detail oriented, accurate, and motivated to succeed
- Ability to design, develop and improve reporting systems
- Previous experience presenting to stakeholders, arguing key points and addressing challenges against your suggestions
- Use of Google sharing tools, Microsoft Access and Word
- Willingness to travel, expectation will be that this role may require visits to each contact center
- Recognition that operational roles of this nature involve some element of weekend oversight, plus unscheduled incident and crisis management
Click 'Apply' now,
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).