Riot Communications, Campaigns Manager
Are you passionate about culture and entertainment? Have you got a track record in comms? Riot Communications is hiring. We want to make the world a better place and we know that theatre, film, TV, books, art do just that.
We thrive on devising and executing smart, creative, positive communications strategies that deliver real, measurable results for our clients in these sectors.
If you would like to work on some of the UK’s most significant cultural moments, have a lot of fun and make a difference to people’s perspectives while you’re at it, apply now for our Campaigns Manager role.
Riot Communications is a multi-award-winning PR agency, specialising in culture and entertainment. Clients include: Moomins; Penguin Random House; Mammoth Screen; Gutsy Animations; William Hill Sports Book of the Year; The Astrid Lindgren Company; Book Trust; Arts Council England; and The Royal Society.
We are looking for an exceptional and experienced Campaigns Manager to join our energetic team.
About the role:
You will be responsible for creating and implementing PR campaigns that are in line with our agency ethos: intelligent, passionate, collaborative, and disruptive.
- Lead and project manage campaigns independently and as part of a team, delegating as required
- Delegation to junior team members
- Liaise directly with clients and manage your own clients
- Liaise directly with and manage talent
- Organise and attend regular journalist meetings
- Organise and implement events
- Help to generate new business and participate in new business activities
- Manage personal administration
- Be a proactive self-starter – you’ll be personally motivated and get things done before being asked
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have experience of delegating to junior team members
- Be an exceptional communicator in all mediums – writing clear, creative copy is essential as is a natural social ability on the phone and in person
- Be super-organised
- Be curious – you will go out of your way to discover new things, and will be eager to question and to learn
- Be imaginative and thoughtful – your approach to work will be considered, and you will think about things laterally
- Be able to work independently and as part of a small organisation that places team-work at the heart of the business
- Minimum 4 years of solid publicity experience either in-house or at an agency
- A passion for culture and entertainment
- Event organisation skills
- Demonstrable experience of creative digital PR
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please complete the application form below with a CV and a covering letter explaining why you should be our next employee, including your current salary and notice period, by Friday 21 September 2018.
Only candidates invited to interview will receive a reply.