SEO Specialist - Freelance
- To manage the technical side of SEO campaigns across clients
- To identify areas for content improvement and optimisation
- To work on keyword research and search behaviour analysis
- To provide and present SEO recommendations and analysis to clients
- To work closely with other channels to drive cross-channel learning's and performance
- Demonstrate confidence and clarity in communicating with the internal team, clients and media owners
- Have an advanced understanding of the role of Organic and Paid Search in the digital landscape
Specific skills / experience required:
- Track record of delivering successful SEO and PPC strategies and implementation projects to recognised brands
- Strong technical SEO knowledge
- Practical knowledge of running PPC campaigns
- Ability to translate all technical and data analysis into layman's terms for clients
- Strong ability in MS PowerPoint and Excel
Apply by completing the application form below.
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.