EMERGE, Senior Account Manager
EMERGE is an established Agency working across a strong client portfolio of Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Health & Fitness and Food & Drink. The team is recruiting a Senior Account Manager. This role offers an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years' experience with a background in either Fashion and Beauty, or Tech and Lifestyle.
- Develop and execute PR campaigns, brand plans and media strategies across relevant industries.
- Deliver successful projects which meet agreed objectives and timeframes in a planned, timely and proactive manner to editors and stylists in UK and International media securing media coverage, features and news items
- Proactively meet with and entertain media each week for breakfasts and showroom appointments
- Manage client relationships and be the day-to-day point of contact
- Think strategically and understand how to apply strategy to PR campaigns
- Have the knowledge and confidence to advise the client with regarding to the PR direction
- Manage and oversee the compilation and monthly reports and analytics
- Take responsibility for their team, and coach, train and develop juniors.
- Manage and oversee workloads of junior team members encouraging, mentoring and developing them- including line management
EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- The candidate background must have proven Agency experience across relevant clients
- Be forward thinking and aware about the changes in the PR industry, and how their role will evolve with EMERGE
- Be able to manage a team effectively, and understand the pillars of kindness, integrity and communication that underpin the working practice at EMERGE
- Demonstrable network of diverse contacts including media, influencers and brands
- 4+ years experience
- Strong written skills and media awareness
- Extremely well-organised, methodical and efficient with good time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- Presentable and ambassadorial in nature
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Accomplishes tasks accurately and thoroughly with strong follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The role reports to the Account Director.
START DATE: ASAP
APPLICATIONS: Direct to CEO Emily Austen, by completing the application form below.