- The Press Officer will be working with board and associate directors across the agency group to implement major product and service announcements, set media strategy and to develop major launch events.
- Collaborating closely with the Senior Management Team as well as the Business Development Team and Marketing Manager to deliver strong revenue growth for the client.
Experience and Skills
- B2B Technology or Telecommunications sector experience
- Crisis/issues management skills
- Extensive media relations experience with
- A strategic thinker with extensive analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with high profile/blue chip clients is essential
For the chosen candidate, this is the perfect opportunity to be actively involved in the management of this client account whilst being part of a strong management team of this leading technology and media PR agency.
Apply by completing the application form below.
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.